Toothed JORDAHL® Anchor Channel JXA W(Hot-Rolled)
Together with the JORDAHL® toothed T-bolts and JORDAHL® accessories, the hot-rolled toothed JORDAHL® anchor channels provide a secure, form-fitting connection along the longitudinal axis of the channel. They can absorb static and dynamic tensile loads, shear loads and longitudinal tension.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS).
Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacity up to 27 kN service load (37.8 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channels with ribbed anchors JXA-PC. Production of special profiles on request.
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of high loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Resistant to fatigue, seismic activities, explosions
- Optimized geometry with strengthened channel lips for high tightening torques
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements
- Flexible planning due to universal load capacity in all directions